For more great recipes, visit Sandra! This week I'm posting our favorite pasta salad (Italian salad). It's great either warm or cold.
Italian Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. (1 box) Rotini pasta
- 1 cup Italian Dressing (regular or light); divided in half
- 1 cucumber, cubed and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup cheese: Colby Jack, Cheddar or mozzarella cubed (shredded works fine)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, gradually add half of the italian dressing.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients and gently mix well.
- Pour the remaining dressing over the salad.