Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/14/15


Hosted by Sandra @ Diary of a SAHM


Monday September 14, 2015

On the weather front: 
I am so enjoying the cooler weather. 

On my bedside table: 



On my TV:
Walt Disney on PBS tonight
Heroes (catching up for the new Heroes Reborn series starting 9/24)

On the menu for this week:

Monday ~ Zucchini linguine, rolls, salad

Tuesday ~ BLT sandwiches with fruit tray 

Wednesday ~ Jalapeno popper chicken chili, zucchini bread  

Thursday ~ Burgers, fries and veggie tray

Friday ~ Chicago dog salad , garlic bread


Sunday ~ Baked Fish, mac n cheese, zucchini-pepper saute'

Guess you can tell I am trying to use up all the zucchini we have right now! :)


New Recipe I want to try this week:

I'm also wanting to try out some new pressure cooker recipes.

In the craft basket: 
Crocheting some Halloween decorations and starting on a fall blanket.

Looking forward to:
Enjoying my week off from work! :)

What I plan on doing for myself this week:
Crocheting while catching up on some of my audio-books.

Catching up on some craft projects.

Favorite photo:

I love fall!

Something to ponder: 







 


Comments

Joanna Unbehaun said…
Ok, so everything on your menu is something I want to try! I'm coming to your house for dinner ;) Have a great week!!!
Sandra said…
Your menu looks delish. I am looking forward to the Heroes Reborn, loved Heroes so I'm hoping this one is just as good.
collettakay said…
Enjoy your week off! Thanks for stopping by :)

Colletta
Carrie B. said…
Your menu sounds so yummy! I've never thought about stuffed peppers in the slow cooker. Love it!
Enjoy your vacation from work!
Blessings Renee. Xo