Happy Homemaker Monday (on Tuesday)





Tuesday ~ August 18, 2015

On the Weather Front: 

Sunny blue skies

On my bedside table:



On my TV:

Cedar Cove 
Heroes 
Heartland - season 7
Paul Blart Mall Cop  - family movie night

On the menu this week:

Chili Spaghetti
Slow Cooker pot roast
BLT sandwiches
Pancakes
Baked fish, green beans and creamy mushroom rice
Baked chicken, roasted potatoes and green bean salad
Tuna Casserole with salad

On my to do list:

Sorting coupons and weekly grocery shopping
Cleaning and organizing the refrigerator
Cleaning and organizing the kitchen 
Finishing up a project for work
Search the web for some fall knitting or crochet projects

In the craft basket:

I finally finished up my gift bowls for the holiday season. My youngest son's favorite color is orange so I think he'll be pleased with this ~ especially when it's filled with goodies!



Looking forward to:

Fall ~ the crisp fall scent in the air, the gorgeous fall colors and the crunch of leaves when you walk on them.

Things that make me happy:


I love the colors of this yarn (Gumdrop by Red Heart) so much that I saved the clippings while I was working on a project and stored them in a mason jar. Just looking at these beautiful colors makes me smile and brightens my day! 

Homemaking Tip for the Week: 

None this week.

Lessons learned the past few days:

Tell those you love how much you love and appreciate them today ~ don't wait till tomorrow.  

On my prayer list:

Family
Friends
Some things that God has placed in my heart

Inspiration: 




Have a wonderful week!


Comments

Tamy Bollar said…
LOVE THOSE COLORS TOO! What a great idea to save them in a mason jar. Feels good to have a holiday project done, doesn't it? Have a wonderful week!
Joanna Unbehaun said…
Chili spaghetti sounds so yummy! And I love those colors, too. Mason jars are so very very useful :)
anniehow said…

I’m looking forward to fall too…crunching leaves, suede boots, sweaters and Hoodies!! I like the yarn scarps in a jar, cute, nice colors too!! I love the quote too, one of my favorites. After reading your menu for the week I have a taste for pancakes. :) Have a great weekend!!