Tomato Cucumber Salad
· 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
· 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
· ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
· 2 tablespoons fresh basil, coarsley chopped (or 2 teaspoons of dried basil)
· 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, gently toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, feta and basil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad; toss gently to coat. Enjoy!
Note: I recommend eating the salad fresh. It doesn't keep well overnight - it gets too soft and loses most of it's flavor.