Daybook December 30, 2011



Visit Peggy to see more daybook posts!


December 30, 2011

FOR TODAY ...
Outside my window... the sun is shining and it's a seasonably warm day. I am really enjoying the moderate weather and that beautiful sunshine!

I am thinking... mostly about this past year and what the New Year will bring.


I am thankful... for all the blessings in my life! 2011 has been an extremely hard year for myself and my family but through it all we have been blessed over and over again. I am so very grateful!


In the kitchen... For dinner tonight we're having King Ranch Macaroni and Cheese with a green salad on the side. Yum, comfort food!


I am wearing... comfortable clothes. Friday is cleaning day at home as I get ready for a weekend at work.


I am creating... my goal list for the New Year.


I am going... to do more laundry, organize my pantry and spend quality time with my family tonight.


I am wondering... how fast the holidays rolled by!


I am hoping... that we'll have gorgeous weather for the holiday weekend.


I am looking forward to... getting back to our routine schedule. I have enjoyed the holidays but I am ready to get back to our regular routine. I'm not so sure the boys agree with me though. :)


I am hearing... the boys enjoying their vacation.


Around the house... laundry, organizing the pantry and setting the house to right.


I am pondering... my menu plan for next week. Lots of left overs from the holidays to make into soups and casseroles. My kind of comfort food!


One of my favorite things... Doran Beach in Bodega Bay, CA.




Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year!