Moving Forward into 2008

End of 2007 wrap up:

We had a good holiday and the kids really enjoyed Christmas. We had a quiet, family oriented New Years Day with great food, fun and laughter. This year the holiday season was bitter sweet for Aaron and I, with Mary passing just a few weeks before Christmas but we are taking it one day at a time. I am grateful for my family and that we are together and well.


Moving forward into 2008:

I'm still working on my goals for 2008. One thing I feel and want to commit to this next year is really focusing on God and family; making them the major priority in my life and not letting my work get in the way of this. I'd like to have our family grow more close together. I'd like to work on making our house a home; a wonderful, peaceful, joy filled home. I want to grow in my relationship with Christ and to really listen to God; to follow His will for me, not mine.



I wish you all a great year of much joy and blessings!