May 10, 2011

Tuesday Chat ~ May 10, 2011



May 10, 2011





Outside my Window ~ It's early morning so it's still dark out there but already in the 80's.



I am thinking ~ about the lovely Mother's Day we had. I had to work but as I work from home, I was able to enjoy my wonderful family too.



I am wearing ~ My favorite comfortable pj's. Good thing you can't see my hair - it's going every which way! :)



I am creating ~ The layout of our new home to be! I toured it again last Saturday and now I'm planning the move, the room layouts with furniture (I know - I'm more than a bit detail oriented - LOL).



From the kitchen ~ Not sure yet. I've kind of fallen off the menu plan wagon. I really need to get back to that.



I am reading ~



I am hearing ~ The sounds of my family getting up and our dog, Cubix racing around the house to see who is still asleep so he can join them. He thinks 6 am is just too early for a little dog to have to get up. Oh, the joys of dog life!

Around the house today ~ Cleaning so I can start packing, packing for the move and then cleaning after packing. Oh well, it's all for a good cause and I can't wait to settle in our new house and make it a home.


Wishing you all a wonderful week! Stop by at Peggy's to see what others are doing this week.