Apr 19, 2011

Tuesday's Chat ~ 04/19/2011



April 19, 2011


Outside my Window ~ The sky is stormy and gray. The wind is blowing strong. There's a storm blowing in.


I am thinking ~ Yeah, we need the rain!


I am wearing ~ My at home comfortable clothes.


I am creating ~ Our Easter Sunday dinner menu.


From the kitchen ~ Egg Pasta with a side salad. Easy to make and super yummy! :)


I am reading ~



Hester: The Missing Years of the Scarlett Letter

by Paula Reed
Great book!







I am hearing ~ Rain pitter pattering on our roof. I love that sound!

Around the house today ~ Dishes, laundry, getting ready for the weekend.

One of my favorite things ~


Circle of Kindness Pfaltzgraff dish set and a creative spot to put my dishes where I don't have to be opening cabinet doors over and over again to get to them.

I love the green and purple colors and pattern designs; they make me smile! :)


Wishing you all a wonderful week! Stop by at Peggy's to see what others are doing this week.