Nov 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



I haven't been around this blog much over the past two months. Things have been happening in our household and I just haven't been drawn to post over here. I was surprised when I woke up this morning and wanted to post today.


I have been praying to have a new and brighter outlook on life. I have so much to be thankful for. I wanted to participate in the 30 days of gratitude and wasn't able to but here's my thankful list.


I am so very thankful for:

1. The Lord and how He loves me regardless of who and what I am.

2. My family and friends - they are amazing and precious to me.

3. Our dog Cubix. We adopted him last November and he has been a faithful and loving friend since. Such unconditional acceptance and love!

4. Our home - it's taking me longer than I'd like to admit but I'm almost done moving in and having things arranged the way I'd like them to be. Just in time to re-arrange them for Christmas decorations...LOL!

5. My job - I joined the work force again this year working Full time on weekends. I am so grateful for my job; it has eased many of our burdens and it is on weekends so that I have time during the week for family and friends.

6. Free Books for blogging - I have so enjoyed reading and reviewing all the books that have come my way this past year! Free books in the mail - I feel like it's Christmas every time I get one.

7. Holidays - I am so looking forward to the wonderful home celebration that we'll be hosting at our home tomorrow. I love Thanksgiving!



Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!