Tuesday Chat



Click on the picture to visit and read other daybook entries.



September 28, 2010


Outside my window ~ I'm up early this morning so it's still pretty dark outside. There is a nice chill in the air; after a summer of 100 plus degree weather, I am just loving the colder mornings.

I am thinking ~ Where did the summer and year go? I can't believe we're heading into October already!

I am thankful for ~ the cooler weather.

I am wearing ~ my pj's and my pink slippers. Pure comfort.

I am creating ~ still working on moving in and putting a few more creative touches to make our new home comfortable and welcoming. We are loving our new house! I'll post pictures soon.

From the kitchen ~ Baked Corned Beef Hash from A Year From Oak Cottage. If you haven't visited Marie at both her blogs, take a moment and stop by. Her blog is wonderful and her recipes are great!


I am hearing ~ Peaceful silence. I love this quiet time of the morning while everyone else is still sleeping. It allows me to recharge and get ready for the rest of the day.

Around the house ~ Today is laundry day and there's LOTS of it. Laundry is one of my least favorite chores but I do enjoy seeing all the clean clothes put away.

One of my favorite things ~ I love the crisp clean air; the crunch of dry leaves under my feet and the colors and fragrance of Fall. It's my favorite season!


Wishing you all a blessed week!