Aug 3, 2010

Tuesday Chat ~ 8/3/10



Visit Peggy and other wonderful Daybook posts.



August 3, 2010


Outside my window ~ it is hot, hot and hot. It's well over 100 degrees and continuing an upward climb. Mmmm.... I'm dreaming of some cooler weather! :)

I am thinking ~ so much to do and in such a short time. When did the days start to fly by?

I am thankful for ~ my life. For the beauty of each simple moment, each breath, each opportunity that comes my way.

I am wearing ~ an old shirt and skirt . Comfy but they've both seen better days.

I am remembering ~ Margaret, my SIL. When I'm able, I'll post a bit more about her. She was such an amazing and special lady.

I am going ~ to putter around the house and clean up.

I am currently reading ~ several really good books! Click here to check out my book blog.

I am praying for ~ friends, family and loved ones.

On my mind ~ The wonderful week we just had celebrating Christmas in July. I think we've all decided this will become a family tradition. It was really a very special time.

Noticing that ~ the nights are getting darker a bit earlier. Can't wait till there is a chill in the air!

From the kitchen ~ Stromboli wraps (yum!) with an avocado, tomato and corn salad.

Around the house ~ laundry, cleaning and organizing.

I am creating ~ a warm and cozy home for my family and I.

One of my favorite things ~ a full pantry. What can I say? I'm a simple country girl at heart.

A few plans the rest of the week ~ I plan to enjoy the last few weeks of summer with two wonderful boys, their friends and a great husband.


Wishing you all a wonderful week!