Tuesday Chat ~ 8/10/10




Click on the picture to visit and read other daybook entries!



August 10, 2010



Outside my window ~ It's sunny and hot. We've had a good bit of rain though this summer so everything is still pretty much green.


I am thinking ~ How to be the best Mom I can be. It's at times like these that I sure wish kids came with an instruction manual! :) My children are growing so fast and are now in the tween/almost teen years. With each new stage comes a new playing level, new rules, learning to let go and praying I'm doing it the way God wants me to and in a way that is best for my children.


I am thankful for ~ God's grace, forgiveness and love.


From the kitchen ~ not much this week. We're moving into our new home and living out of both the old and new. We'll be living off our freezer (homecooked) meals for most of this week. This move was completely unexpected so I'm glad we had a stash of good food in the freezer.


I am wearing ~ cleaning clothes - moving is a dusty job!


I am creating ~ a comfortable and peaceful home for all of us to enjoy.

I am hearing ~ the noises of a new house. You don't realize how many noises there can be and how you no longer "hear" them when you get used to them.


Around the house ~ We're moving in and for today I'm working on getting the kitchen scrubbed and clean to receive all our pots/pans and kitchen stuff tomorrow.


One of my favorite things ~ My family!


A few plans for the rest of the week ~


Packing...


moving...


and unpacking. :)


Wishing you all a wonderful week!