- 4 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups sugar (works well with Splenda too)
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 package of instant store-bought chocolate OR vanilla pudding mix (this is the key that really makes this drink creamy and delicious. We use sugar free pudding and it tastes yummy!)
- Measure all of the ingredients into a dry clean bowl. Use a whisk to sort of stir everything together. If the cocoa clumps up, smash the little balls with a fork.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
Spoon 1/3 cup - 1/2 cup (depending on mug size) of the hot cocoa mix into a cup or mug. Add boiling water to the top, stir and serve.