Monday Chat ~ 12/7/09




For more great daybooks, visit Peggy.
Today: December 7, 2009

Outside my window ~ It's gray, cold and cloudy. No snow but a chance of rain.

I am thinking ~ how lucky I am to be here. I am so glad and grateful to be home and I am enjoying my family.

I am thankful for ~ all those whose lifted up my family and I in prayer. We can't thank each of you enough!

I am wearing ~ my old pajamas and pink, fuzzy slippers.

I am going ~ start decorating for Christmas!


I am reading ~ The Noticer by Andy Andrews.

I am praying ~ everyone will be touched by God's love in this season of joy.

I am noticing that ~ I am behind the times. November is such a blur to me and I'm kind of amazed that December is already here.

Pondering these words ~ I can't keep from saying, "I am so glad to be home."

From the kitchen: Slow cooker mushroom and green bean stroganoff over egg noodles, side salad.

Around the house ~ I would be embarrassed if any of you came over to visit right now. There is so much to be done here and I'm tackling it little by little. Each day I find I am getting stronger and able to do more.

One of my favorite things ~ Sitting in my favorite chair cuddled in a blanket while sipping tea and reading a good book.



Have a great week!