Oct 12, 2009

Monday Chat ~ 10/12/09




For more great daybook posts, visit Peggy!

~ For Today ~
October 12, 2009


Outside my window ~ It's a gray, wet day. The rain and cooler temperatures are so welcome.

I am thinking ~ I sure do need this cup of coffee! (LOL)

I am thankful for ~ For all the blessings we have in our lives; we have so much to be thankful for.

I am wearing ~ A comfortable blue shirt, blue shorts and warm, comfy socks.

I am remembering ~ how much I love soups and stews in the Fall. YUM!

I am going ~ to finish re-organizing our learning room today.

I am reading ~ Take Your Best Shot: Do Something Bigger Than Yourself by Austin Gutwein and Todd Hillard.

I am praying ~ For Margaret, my SIL to have a full recovery from her illness.

Noticing that ~ the leaves are starting to change color. Fall is finally here!

Pondering these words ~


"You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars. Regardless of who you are. So do whatever it takes ~ 'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life.Let nothing stand in your way!" ~ from a song by Nickelback.


From the kitchen ~ Homemade soup and bread with a green side salad for dinner.

Around the house ~ laundry, sweeping and mopping the kitchen. We're also planning to decorate the inside of the house for Halloween.

One of my favorite things ~ I love Fall; it's my favorite season of the year.