Jul 10, 2009

Friday's Ramblings



The past week we've kept busy and cleaned the entire house from top to bottom. It has needed it for a long time and I've been tackling it in small bites but last week I just decided to bite the bullet and dive in. Every nook and cranny has been swept, organized, dusted and cleaned. I say "we" because my wonderful hubby volunteered to take a vacation day last week to help me - yes, he is the greatest!

We now have a comfy, less cluttered home that feels wonderful! We splurged on inexpensive new curtains and I've found some wonderful finds at our local Goodwill store that I'll be sharing pictures of later. Our home is perfect for us and I'm really grateful for it.

I also spent some fun one on one time with the boys. I improved my Ms. Pac Man gaming skills with Pea Jr. but he still is beating the pants off me at that game! We chatted while we played and I realized it has been too long since we had this time together. He's growing into such a wonderful young man!

I built star-ships and lego creations while watching Transformers cartoons with Lil' Pea who was so excited that I would want to learn about the things he loves. It was a very special time; we learned more about each other and he was tickled blue to be the teacher and I, the student. He also blew me away with how much he has grown.

I am so honored to be the Mom of these two wonderful kids! I really and truly love my life and I thank God every day for the blessings He has sent our way.

Wishing y'all a wonderful and fun weekend!