The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 5/11/09



For more great daybook posts, visit Peggy!




Today: May 11, 2009




Outside my window: It's a rainy day. This past weekend was sunny and absolutely gorgeous!




I am thinking: about the Mother's day I had yesterday. I spent the day with my husband and boys and it was a wonderful time.



I am thankful for: the rain, my boys and hubby, our two cats and dog. My life is wonderful and I am so grateful!




From the Kitchen: Dinner tonight is Cowboy beans, coleslaw and cornbread casserole.




We are creating: a care package for Grandma. The boys are finishing their projects and we hope to mail it off by the end of the week.




I am reading:


I am hoping: to see sunny skies tomorrow!




I am praying: about some issues that are weighing heavy on my heart.




I am hearing: The boys finishing breakfast and getting ready for the day.




Around the house: Well, I hate to say this but there is laundry and laundry. Monday is wash day. I also hope to re-organize the desk and computer area today.



One of my favorite things: Chocolate!