Monday Daybook ~ 3/23/09




Visit Peggy for more great daybook posts!


Today: March 23, 2009


Outside my window: it's grey and cool. We're expecting rain later today.


I am thinking: of my wonderful hubby. He went and rented the Twilight DVD on Friday at 12 MN because he knew how excited I was about seeing it. He's the best! We watched the movie and it was good; a great adaptation from the book.


I am thankful for: Maria! She blessed me with the Lovely Award earlier this month. Maria, thank you so much! I am truly honored. If you haven't been to visit Maria, I highly recommend it. She is on fire for the Lord!


From the Kitchen: Cabbage and Bacon soup and homemade bread.


I am reading: 

A Mending at the Edge by Jane Kirkpatrick.





I am creating: plans for our vegetable garden. This year I am going to try out this garden style. I found it at The Empty Nester's blog. I'm really excited about this!


Around the house: I need to straighten the kitchen, do laundry and put it away and finish re-arranging/organizing the boys' new play room.


One of my favorite things: the sound of rain falling onto our roof.


A few plans for the rest of the week: plan our Easter menu, develop a unit study for Earth Hour and family party for this Saturday night.