Friday Wrap Up ~ 3/20/09



I hope y'all have had a great week! In my little corner of the world the weather is cooler today but the sun is shining brightly, the sky is blue and the clouds are beautiful. Spring is here and I just love this weather. Life is good!


Family Fun:




Last night Aaron surprised us and brought home Madagascar 2. What a great movie! We all agreed that this movie is as good or better than the original, which is rare for a sequel. If' you haven't had the chance to see it yet, go for it even if you don't have any kids. It's really that good!


A Mom Moment:


I am treasuring these family nights with our boys as they are growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday they were babies in my arms and now I have one tween and a younger son who can't wait to be a tween!


Good Times:


Aaron and I had a chance to do some "marathon" cooking this week. We love cooking together; it's relaxing, fun and we get a chance to chat while we stock up our freezer. I really enjoyed spending this time with the love of my life/best friend. Dates don't have to be expensive; the best times we have together are just that...being together.


Have a great weekend!