The Simple Woman's Daybook Aug 11, 2008




Thanks to Peggy at The Simple Woman for hosting this!


FOR TODAY ~ August 11, 2008



Outside My Window: it is grey and in the low 90's. This is a blessing after a weekend of 103 degrees plus heat. The forecast predicts rain for us and I am praying that it will be soon.




I am thinking: of the days plans, list of "to - do's".




I am thankful for: how blessed we are. Our van died recently and since then we've been car shopping and utilizing a car rental. We just couldn't afford a big car payment. A co-worker of my hubby's sold us a van for $500.00 in good working condition. We were astounded and so very thankful. This was definitely an answer to prayer.




From the kitchen: For dinner, we'll be having pancakes with syrup, sausage and apple sauce.




I am wearing: shirt and shorts with flip flops; work around the house clothes.




I am creating: a great cup of coffee right now. After that I hope my creative juices will be awake enough (LOL) to get some more scrap booking done later today.



I am hoping: for all of us to attend the carnival on Wed. that came to our community over the weekend. We drove by it last night and the kids are just so excited!




I am hearing: my boys playing in the living room playing. Pea Jr. is building a ferris wheel with his k'nex set and Lil' Pea is building a robot out of legos. We'll be taking pictures of these creations to send to Grandma.




Around the house: I'll be doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and re-organizing the cabinets today.






One of my favorite things: My Boys