The Simple Woman's Daybook 8/25/08



FOR TODAY ~ August 25, 2008

Outside My Window: It is sunny, cooler (at 80 degrees) and the clouds are fluffy and white. The predicted high for today is only 94 degrees today (Yippee!).

I am thinking: how wonderful my vacation has been! We spent the weekend doing day trips and getting ready for school this week. We had a blast!

I am thankful for: God's answers to prayer. We had a call on Friday that our nephew, John was not doing well and may need surgery. Sunday, our family called back and stated that John was much improved and surgery was going to be postponed. Thank you Lord! 

From the kitchen: Dinner is going to be Snappy Meatball Heros (slow cooker) chips and veggie tray. 


I am reading: 

Susanah's Garden by Debbie Macomber



I am hearing: the sounds of our dishwasher and our laundry machine working away. I am so grateful to have these tools to help me keep our home! 

Around the house: I found some great sales this weekend and we stocked up on pantry goods. I have to put it all away. There is laundry to be done, clothes folded and put away and meals to be cooked. Monday's I try to keep as a stay at home day; I really do love puttering around the house.