The Simple Woman's Day Book


Many thanks to Peggy of The Simple Woman for hosting this!

FOR TODAY ~ June 4, 2008

Outside my window...is gorgeous sunshine, bright blue skies and birds chirping about how they love the 90 plus degree weather :)


I am thinking...about the great weekend we had. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's this past weekend. They really LOVE that place and had a great time.

I am thankful for...my husband and my children, good friends and family.

From the kitchen...We're having Chicago Dog Salad tonight with garlic bread sticks and homemade ice tea. Desert is watermelon sandwiches.

I am creating...a new scrap book of last years memories (actually, playing catch up!)

I am going...to enjoy the sun shining, the smell of fresh cut grass and the laughter of my children as they play.

I am wearing... a t shirt and jeans - my comfort clothes.

I am reading... TimeSwept Brides.

I am hoping...to get through the household duties and take the kids for a swim this afternoon!

I am dreaming of...a vacation at the beach!

Around the house - the living room is waiting to be de-cluttered and kids toys to be picked up; laundry to be put away. 2 kittens (Cutie and Patches) attempting to play with our dog, Eddie and looking surprised he just doesn't like their game of "who can catch the dogs tail first".

One of my favorite things...

Bodega Bay in Northern California