Monday Ramblings


We had a good weekend. This weekend was sunny, 90 degrees during the day with little humidity (yeah!!). It was wonderfully cool in the mornings and evenings - all around perfect weekend weather! 

Sunday is our big family day as I work Fri/Sat nights and we had a great day. We ran chores, took a drive and spent some time at a local park. It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend some quality family time.

Though I missed everyone while I took our blogging break, I got a lot done around the home. I didn't realize how much time I was spending on blogging till I took a break from it. It was an eye opener!  

I am still going to blog but I am limiting it so that I don't get carried away; it's so easy to do that with all the great blogs and people out there!

I did a lot of re-organizing and spring cleaning around the house. It felt good to get a handle on the clutter but given we homeschool, there is always going to be some clutter around - lol! Guess it is just more "managable"!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday!