Homestead Happenings

Thank God its Friday!

As of today, I am on vacation for a week - WOO HOO! Then I am heading back to work in the office (for one week only) while we convert our database to a new computer system. I expect a few weeks of craziness while everyone learns it and we work out the kinks. Vacation time is being used to spring clean the entire house and get our summer curriculum for the boys finished (we school all year round and enjoy extended long breaks about 4 times a year).

Given all of this, I am going to take an extended bloggy break from this blog till May 1st. My one year bloggy anniversary will be April 30th. 

The time off blogging will also help me spend sometime thinking about where I am going personally and what I am to focus on this upcoming year with this blog. I am feeling the hint of changes coming up and I need to spend time on my knees with the Lord.