Come On In! The Coffee's on...



Hi! How are you?

We haven't had a chance to chat lately...

Come on in, the coffee's on. Here, have some of these really yummy cinnamon rolls I just made.....



Aren't they delicious? (Mmm, well I could be a tad biased-LOL!)

Now that you're comfy, let's catch up.

Oh, you want me to go first? You sure? Okay....



We've have had a good week so far here at our suburbia homestead. Aaron had Monday off so we enjoyed the day together. That afternoon, we had just gotten through doing our errands when we pulled up to our home and heard the tornado warning sirens start. We rushed the kids in the house and secured them and myself in a safe place. Aaron stayed in the living room and watched the news. Thank God - none of the tornadoes touched down in our area or near areas! I guess tornado season is officially here.


Big Pea and Lil' Pea are growing by leaps and bounds. I hope to get a new digital camera soon so I can start posting more pictures of them. They are enjoying the Kinex tubs that they received on Easter and avidly following the Spiderwick Chronicles. They are happy for the spring weather that allows them to be able to play for extended periods outside and can't wait till summer comes so they can go swimming!





What's happening in your neck of the woods?